We are seeking a competent Licensed Practical Nurse to provide direct nursing care to tenants in our Wellness Center and facilitate coordination of healthcare services as well as other operational needs. The ideal candidate will be compassionate and provide outstanding patient care.
- Must be able to show empathy, patience, and connect well with the population
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of the tenants
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Be able to handle and process problems, situations, or emergencies in a polite, respectful, and professional manner
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Current LPN license in Illinois
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Provide direct nursing care to the tenants which includes medication management, health status monitoring, acting as a liaison with outside providers, and ensuring tenant’s wellbeing.